Areas where you can apply Easy Button Creator:
- creation of wide range of buttons for use on Web pages;
- making images which can be used as backgrounds in graphics creation;
- development of creative imagination.
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10.
Quick links for Easy Button Creator:
- creates 2D and 3D buttons on basis of prepared templates;
- adds new templates to the list;
- deletes templates from the list;
- move templates up/down in the list;
- adds and deletes list of templates;
- manages the list of templates;
- edits parameters of the button: shape, size, style, ridge width, border width and depth;
- creates button shapes using Shape editor;
- edits caption parameters of the button: text, color, font, coordinates of the text, color and depth of a shade;
- edits parameters of a light source: its coordinates and intensity;
- creates a shade for the button with parameters: color and depth;
- sets multi-state buttons (normal, highlighted, disabled, pressed);
- copies created image to clipboard in BMP - format;
- saves created image to GIF, BMP, PNG, SWF and JPEG - files;
- exports button images to HTML5;
- generates HTML link.
What's new in version 2.4?
- Windows 10 - compatibility;
- Feature added: dialog Tools / Web page
Restriction in the unregistred version:
- Saves images with additional criss-crossed blue lines.
Reasons to buy Easy Button Creator:
- easy-to-use intuitive interface;
- very little system resources;
- a wide variety of the button shapes, creation of your own shapes in Shape Editor;
- prepared button templates, creation of your own templates;
- button text with multiple lines;
- five styles of the button fill, such as Color, MultiColor, Gradient, SideGradient and Texture;
- multi-state buttons;
- low cost and free updates minor versions for registered users;
- friendly and responsive tech support.
|Download evaluation copy||button.zip (2.16 MB)||Buy now||US $23(personal)