This page contains answers to common questions handled by our support staff, along with some tips and tricks that we have found useful and worth to be presented here in form of "questions and answers".
Can I try out any your program before I decide to buy it?
Why is it necessary to register the programs?
How can I purchase your software?
Licences types: Personal and Business.
How to embed created GIF- file into PowerPoint?
How to make the size of GIF-file the smallest?
How to send a picture through e-mail program such as Microsoft outlook?
How to convert JPEG-file into GIF-file using MakeGIF? I don't need any animation.
Yes! You can download wanted program for FREE! There are some limitations for use of unregistered copies of our programs. MakeGIF has 15 days trial time period. Saved images in unregistered copies of Easy Button Creator, Easy Frame Creator, Easy Watermark Creator you can see with criss-cross blue lines. Also Easy Watermark Creator saves images with adds text "demo" as watermark.
The main reason is to provide the authors with possibility to spend more time to develop new programs and add new features to existing programs. Also the authors will have more time to meet your demands for programs. Registered users need not make extra payments for new minor versions of our products. Also they have considerable discounts for our new major versions. All our programs are continuously enhance. So there is no reason to wait. If you buy any program now then first you can use it at once and secondly you will be save money on receipt of new program versions. So take advantage of this attractive offer and get our programs now!
Note that numbers of program versions consist of two numerals divided by point. First numeral is a major version, second numeral is a minor version. A major version releases as a result of additional functions which greatly expand program features.
You can buy wanted program online and pay via our secure gateway with your credit card. Also there are other payment methods: telephone and fax orders, check via postal mail, purchase orders. As soon as we receive your order and payment, we will send you your personal registration key and instructions by E-mail as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that your copy of the program is for your personal use only. If for any reason you do not receive your product license in a reasonable amount of time (usually 1-2 business days for credit card transactions, two weeks for all other payments), please notify us! We apologize for any inconvenience caused by longer delays.
Personal use license for a single computer usage grants you the right to use this software for fun, to build your personal homepage, etc. You can use program any purpose if this usage does not bring you money.
Business license for a single computer usage of the program grants you an ability to use the program for commercial purposes. Just two examples:
- you create a site or homepage for your client and he/she pays you money for that. This is a commercial use of the program for sure.
- you use it to build a site for your company. This site does not bring the money directly but it is used to represent your company on the Net, this representation brings you additional clients and these clients bring additional income. This is a commercial use of the program too.
All our products are a try-before-you-buy programs. It means, you have possibility to try theirs functions and features before payment. Therefore we do not make refunds.
You can put GIF in PowerPoint presentation like any other graphical file using menu item Insert/Picture/From file in MS PowerPoint program. PowerPoint has different versions. Help for PowerPoint 97 contains text - "only first frame from GIF is used". Old version does not animate GIF. PowerPoint 2002 supports animated GIF.
MakeGIF suggests various methods of optimization and theirs combinations:
- Crop areas of transparent images.
- Remove redundant pixels. It eliminates pixels in transparent image that already have been displayed in previous frame. Result depends on images itself in very great degree. Sometimes it may even increase size of GIF-file! So try both states of this checkbox: checked and not checked. Note that images you see in frames after such operations may be strange for you. But you must know that pixels will be combined with pixels from previous frames.
- Remove image comments.
- Sort color map by usage and remove unused entries.
- Move colors from local palettes to global palette.
- Remove image titles.
In practice it is better to work with original non-optimized GIF and make optimization for final release.
To insert a picture into a message:
- Click the place in the message where you want the image to appear;
- On the Insert menu, click Picture, and then click Browse to find the image file;
- Enter Layout and Spacing information for the image file as needed.
- If you cannot select the Picture command, make sure HTML formatting is turned on by clicking the Format menu in the message window and then clicking Rich Text (HTML). A black dot appears by the command when it is selected.
- If message recipients are not able to view your inserted images, on the Tools menu, click Options. Click the Send tab, click HTML Settings, and then make sure that Send pictures with messages is selected. Then resend your message.
- To insert a background picture into your message, in the message window, on the Format menu, point to Background, and then click Picture. Click the Browse button to search for the file you want to use.
GIF file consists of frames: images with animation attributes. You can create GIF with single frame - there is no animation with single frame. Source images can be in the following formats: JPEG, BMP, GIF, ICO, WMF, PSD, PCX.
- File/New - creates new list of frames for GIF.
- GIF/Add - select your JPEG file to add it.
- GIF/Build - build GIF.
- Button "Save..." in Build GIF dialog to save GIF to file.