Easy Watermark Creator 3.2 - Tutorial
Easy Watermark Creator 3.2 - is an easy-to-use tool for addition of visible watermarks to your pictures and photos. You can find information about program features and areas of its application here.
How to view examples of prepared watermark lists?
- Work steps.
- Watermark styles.
- How to select necessary watermark?
- How to edit attributes of selected watermark?
- What else can you do with watermarks?
- Text-rendering, color-rendering and picture-rendering of your image.
- How to save created image and watermark list?
- Batch wizard.
- All watermarks from prepared lists will be overlaied on your image. Select
wanted watermark list (toolbar button ).
If necessary you can edit attributes of used watermarks
(toolbar button ), delete unnecessary watermarks
(toolbar button )
and add new watermarks (toolbar button ),
or fully clear watermark list (toolbar button ).
Also you can create your own watermark lists.
You can input text manually (field Text in dialog Watermark attributes for Style: Text) or select standard or frequently used phrases. Text watermark can also be file name, file number, current date and time or date and time from EXIF data (button in this dialog). To define set of necessary phrases use tab Parameters invoked by menu item File / Preferences.
How to select wanted watermark:
- click by the left mouse button on watermark area on image;
- select watermark name in the list, placed in the left part of the main window;
- if you want to select one of overlapped watermarks put mouse pointer to the necessary place on image and search necessary watermark with the help of hot keys Ctrl+Tab.
Note: you can do any operations only with selected watermark.
- press the toolbar button ;
- click menu item Watermark / Edit;
- click popup menu item Edit;
- double click watermark name in the list of watermarks;
- double click watermark on the image;
- click watermark on the image with pressed key Ctrl
Dialogs for editing of watermark attributes : , , .
You can set and edit:
- watermark name (field Name);
- transparency of watermark from 0 to 100 % (slider Transparency);
- watermark position on your image (group of nine buttons Position);
- offset of watermark relative to chosen position (spinedits Offset X and Offset Y);
- multiple watermark positions on your picture (group of nine buttons Clones). Basic watermark is displayed always in Clones as well as it is highlighted by red frame on the picture. Offsets are identical for all clones; you can move them to the center relative to initial positions of the clones;
- tiled watermark (flag Tile);
- transparent background (flag Transparent). Transparent color is the color of bottom left pixel (except GIF-image that has its own rules for transparency);
- watermark rotation (for text and date - button Angle, for picture - buttons , , , . ). You can rotate text with TrueType font only;
- Button opens dialog Edit for image editing with help of graphic tools.
- for text and date styles: font parameters (button Font), text color (square Color), background color (square Background).
- for date style: date and time from EXIF as watermarks if your source JPEG and TIFF pictures have EXIF data;
- source watermark size in percent of your picture size (width or height). If flag Size is checked with selected radiobutton %, then size of watermark is recalculated in percentage of source picture size; for TIFF files radiobuttons Width,mm and Height,mm define watermark size in millimeters. Also it can be useful when you change size of source picture (menu items Image / Size, Image / Crop). So if some watermark occupies 50% of width (height) of small picture, it will be increased to occupy 50% of width (height) of large picture.
- add new watermark to your image with the help of menu item Watermark / Add or the toolbar button ;
- delete selected watermark with the help of menu item Watermark / Delete or the toolbar button ;
- duplicate selected watermark with the help of menu item Watermark / Duplicate or the toolbar button ;
- move selected watermark in the list of watermarks using toolbar buttons , ;
- move selected watermark on the image by mouse. Mouse cursor shows place of its initial positioning and offset direction. If flag Tile in dialog Watermark attributes is checked that this watermark you cannot move. dialog Watermark attributes), the watermark will repeat itself and eventually cover the original image. You can set transparency of tiled watermark with the help of slider Transparency.
- If you want to make text-rendered image, then you need to choose style Text, enter necessary
text into field Text, set wanted color for your text and set flag Transparent.
- If you want to make color-rendered image, then you need to choose style Text, enter any text into field Text, set identical colors for the text and background around it.
- If you want to overlay texture on your image, then you need to choose style Picture, select picture by pressing the button Browse or Collections. You can check flag Transparent, color of bottom left pixel will be a transparent color (except GIF-image that has its own rules for transparency).
- save created watermark list as W-file. For this purpose choose menu item Watermark / Save or press the toolbar button .
- save created image with added watermarks as BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF(including multipage TIFF), PDF or PNG-file with the help of menu item File / Save as or the toolbar button . You can set JPEG compression quality on tab Parameters (menu item File / Preferences).
- copy created image with watermarks to clipboard in BMP-format with the help of menu item File / Copy to clipboard or the toolbar button ;
- add necessary watermark list to the group of images with the help of dialog Batch Wizard, which appears after choice menu item File / Batch Wizard or after pressing the toolbar button .
At first you must create necessary list of the images that will add watermarks.
You can add:
What else can you do with source images from the list before they will be stamped by watermarks?
The button is intended for selection of wanted List of watermarks (W-file) as template.
Group Template gives you possibility to save and load batch operations as templates.
What is necessary to know about output files?
1. You can save output files to the source or other folder, overwrite old files (checked flag Overwrite files), form output file names (field Append to file name).
To start watermark addition press button Run. If process is successful then you see how file icons change its marks from to . If file processing is negative then you see icon . You can abort group processing by pressing Esc or by button Run (which has caption Stop during file processing).
Copyright © 2002-2013 Image Tools Group. All rights reserved.