Update!!! Easy Watermark Creator 3.2
is an easy-to-use tool for addition of visible watermarks to your pictures and photos.
You can find the detailed information about work with the program in
See also Press Release
, Animated Tutorial
Areas where you can apply Easy Watermark Creator:
- protection from unauthorized use of your pictures published on the Web or in other media;
- using this program as image constructor by addition of files with transparent backgrounds;
- texture drawing on your pictures;
- rendering your pictures.
Quick links for Easy Watermark Creator:
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8.
- loads source image from BMP, JPEG (JPG), PSD, PCX, PNG, TGA, TIFF(including multipage TIFF), GIF - files;
- resizes, rotates, flips source image, crops its rectangular patch;
- supports watermark styles: text, picture, date;
- supports BMP, JPEG (JPG), GIF, PNG, PCX, PSD, TGA, TIFF, ICO picture formats for watermarks;
- shows EXIF data from JPEG and TIFF - pictures;
- extracts date and time from EXIF to watermarks;
- supports transparency of watermarks;
- supports tiled watermarks;
- edits parameters of watermarks;
- duplicates, rotates and flips watermarks;
- moves watermarks on image by mouse;
- fixed watermark size in millimeters for TIFF - files;
- copies image with added watermarks to clipboard in BMP - format;
- pastes image from clipboard with added watermarks and without them;
- saves image with added watermarks to GIF, BMP, PNG, TIFF(including multipage TIFF), PDF or JPG - files;
- saves image with EXIF data and added watermarks to JPG and TIFF - files;
- sets JPG compression quality;
- sets compression method for output TIFF - files;
- creates BMP, JPG, PNG, TIFF(including multipage TIFF), PDF, GIF - files with added watermarks from command line;
- allows to apply selected list of watermarks to group of image files (batch wizard);
- sets defined file type and size of output images for command line and batch wizard;
- saves watermark list as W - file;
- supports multi-language interface.
What's new in version 3.2?
- Windows 8 - compatibility;
- Bug fixed in processing of big tiff-images.
Restriction in the unregistred version:
- Saves images with additional criss-crossed blue
lines and adds text "demo" as watermark.
Reasons to buy Easy Watermark Creator:
- easy-to-use intuitive and international interface;
- support of most popular image formats;
- processing of multipage TIFF - files;
- watermark styles: text (phrases, file name, file number), image, date (current values or from EXIF);
- advanced open picture dialog, batch wizard, batch mode;
- review and preservation of EXIF data (for JPEG and TIFF - files);
- assigned file types and size of output images in command line and batch wizard;
- extremely easy update of created watermark lists (in W - files);
- low cost;
- friendly and responsive tech support.
Examples of illustrations created with Easy Watermark Creator are here:
This software is a simple example of life's harmony. It's named Easy Watermark Creator, and it suits best for the easy creation of
watermarks. With this software, you can just do it: open an image in virtually any format, overlay it with any additional information and
marks, and then save it to any image format. ( http://3d2f.com ).
Out of all the various tools you can use to watermark your images, I would like to draw attention to the Image Tools Group-developed Easy Watermark Creator. Personally I think the name says it all.
( http://findmysoft.com ).
"I have looked at several watermark programs and I like yours the best." Barbara Hidalgo (Kompuwiz Computer Solutions).
"I'd like to say your program is excellent. I use it in scripts I wrote for a small business
client. Your program has consolodated an 8 hour job into about 10 minutes
(we process about 250 images in 1 day)." Gordon Virasawmi.